zondag 24 oktober 2010

I don't pretend to understand no more.







ColorQuiz.comFFFUUU took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Long..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.



It's scary how accurate this was. I leave it up to you if you want to read it or not. Almost everything said there felt so fitting as if it where told to me by someone who has been observing me from very close by. It was scary and confronting, though these things have crossed my mind before. I'll just take the thing that I have recently thought of, thinking: 'Why?'

Wants others to see her unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead she has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. she turns her back on those who criticizes her behavior, but beneath her indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval.

It sounds disgusting doesn't it?

Labels: , ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage