maandag 20 september 2010

Jeee suuuuis malaaaadeeeee

The reason I post so much, is because I'm sick at home and bored. I'm just going through all of my computer files, just cleaning up and stuff, and organising.


I know I should be drinking tea, water, fruit juice or some dairy-shit, but I just crave coffee so bad. I've been reading, watching tacky Dutch soaps (which I secretly really enjoy), 'Coffeetime' (Koffie Tijd, a Dutch morning program, also tacky), Tell Sell (which I don't enjoy at all), Dora the Explorer. The only thing I can bare to eat is fruit.
My mother went to Maastricht, and bought me this shirt:

It looks so much better in real and I love it, with jeans and boots and a leather jacket and a scarffffffniccceeeeeee... I'm gonna do some-a-thang usefull. I have heaps of homework and a room that looks as if it has been hurricane-struck.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 reacties:

Blogger Iris zei...

Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

20 september 2010 om 15:19  
Blogger Iris zei...

Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

20 september 2010 om 18:28  

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage