maandag 25 oktober 2010

She's something really fine that you ought to see.





















































































































































































































































































I need some sexin' up! I'm not even kidding on how dull, sloppy and boyish (not in the cute/sexy/fun way) I have been looking lately and behaving indifferent. Some time ago I scheduled in a sweatpants-to-school day for myself, but it has been getting out of hand, as I wear my sweatpants more and more because it's so easy and comfy. I tie my hair or pull up my hood, I don't wear/wear little make-up. I only wear sneakers or all-stars that are ragged-to-death with gross stains on them.
I mean: you have so many kinds of sexy and I master none of them, while some women or even girls have it oozing out their pores (without being naked, look at the pictures above, can't see no boobs!).
Trashy sexy, classy sexy, cute sexy, girly sexy, tomboy-sexy, confident-sexy, business women-sexy, adventurously sexy, dangerously sexy, dirty sexy, rock chick sexy, innocent/unbeknownst sexy, iridescently sexy... Name it up.
I've started my sexin' up by wearing winged eyeliner to school again (I used to for a long time), ditching the joggers to school look and by buying a white and a black sheer H&M shirt (Divided). Though it's a shame I still don't now how to combine it with the clothes I currently own. Bluh. Now I need some red (sexiest colour) and heels.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 reacties:

Blogger Rich Hippie zei...

dude i bet your oneof those understate sexy girls.
Dont try to hard youll find you look, just look at girls who might be interested in the same stuff as you and sorta dress like you and be nspired by that
.....you should never loose yourself
confidence is key to sexy
.....I feel sexy in leather or when you can see the birth mark on my waist...
....actually you inspired me to make a new post tonight
"what makes me feel sexy..."
thanks

6 januari 2011 om 16:29  

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage